today is the day - 090909

Wow..ain't it now more clearer that before...

After years of patience, months of hardwork and perseverance, days of anticipation, we have finally arrived on the day of the launch.

Yes, today is the official launch of my debut album THIS ROAD. Indeed, it's a testament of how God has been great in my life and to share this joy with all of you is indeed a blessing.

Tonight, the KL folks will be the first in the world to witness the launch and hear songs from the album. Certainly, hopely it will be a blast for everyone. Of course, finally the album is made available to the public for the first time starting tonight. So remember to come and support us!!

Coming Saturday, the party will shift to Ipoh and am looking forward to it as it's indeed overwhelming to do the concert at my own hometown.

I guess that's all I can say. Excitement and overwhelming is the words that is in my mind now.

Thanks so much for all your well-wishes and looking forward to have a blast with you all!!!

Much love,
TL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2017 Timothy Lim. All Rights Reserved.