Tawau - DEYC2010

Monday to Thursday - 29th Nov till 2nd Dec - was my first trip to Tawau. Was there for the DEYC 2010 (Diocesan English Youth Camp), leading worship in some sessions.

Here are some snapshots of the trip there..

Tawau airport..

Also, I got the opportunity to be at House of Prayer Tawau, situated next to St Patrick's. The hall is dubbed as the biggest Anglican worship hall in South East Asia so far. I say so far, because the record might be bated soon by All Saints KK if things goes to plan..




As the camp itself, I praise God and glad to see the youths are so passionate for God. You can see from the way the worship and respond to the Lord. Amazing and I believe God is doing great things in their life.

That's all, hope to be at next year's one as well.

(pic : Jason Pang and Joshua)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2017 Timothy Lim. All Rights Reserved.