song cover :- Hillsong's Lead me to the Cross



The original plan was to release this cover during Easter weekend but due to various circumstances, it didn't go according to plan.. moreover Sam had to go for mission trip.

Nevertheless, it's finally out for viewing!! YAY!!! :D

I am happy with the video done, just that we encountered lots of audio recording problem but we managed to save it as much as we can to make it presentable.

I wanna take this time to thank Sam Vun for the collaboration over the past few years. He is going back to his hometown to work and I m gonna miss working and making videos with him. I enjoy each collaboration we did. Wishing all the best to him and of course, we will sure have opportunities in future to work again.

Anyway, enjoy this cover and have a blessed weekend ahead !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2017 Timothy Lim. All Rights Reserved.