1 month away!

The countdown is on..!! We have reached the mark where we are 1 month away from the official launch/release of my 2nd album.

It will be held in Faith Christian Centre, the church where I am based now and it's on Saturday night 830pm. More information can be found in FB, where you can also declare over there that you are attending!!

Not just me will be there, my good friends RELENT will open the night with a few of their rocking tunes.

So spread the love, the music, the message around. Please don't come alone. Bring your friends, neighbours, relatives, anyone that breathes like human to this night!

Lots of hardwork have been done for this album and more hard work needed to be put in for preparation for the release so do remember me in your prayers! =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2017 Timothy Lim. All Rights Reserved.