2013 thank you note

I am sitting down in front of my computer, browsing all my pictures in 2013, reflecting the year..

Especially for myself as a songwriter and singer.. man.. it's has been one incredible journey.

Playing in simple gigs to the grandest of stage. Really thank God for every opportunity.

And I must say I enjoy the tours and gigs this year. Tawau, Sandakan, Ipoh, Kuching. Sol Frontera and Merdekarya worth a mention to. There were few more including Campus gigs with Change Your World.

Whether a crowd of 5 to 1000.. whether it's in school, church, pubs or massive hall.. my heart each time i go onstage is to give my best and hope the songs will touch the lives of the people.

I going to admit that I am never ashamed of my passion and my faith. That's me. And that's what has been fueling my life so far. To see music touching lives.

I really want to thank everyone of you for the tremendous support over 2013. Your love and support means a lot to me. I can't stressed that really enough. Thank you all for encouraging me (online or personally), coming to my gigs/shows, buying my CD, sharing my songs via youtube or soundcloud.

Special mention to the band : Yapp, Gracy and Ah Seng. I will miss you guys and I must say I enjoy every jamming session and touring time with you all. We will do more once I am back. Thank you for sticking together, thank you for your time, thank you for agreeing to journey this together. I will never forget how Yapp's noddle biting attempt on Ah Seng in Kuching. That itself will forever live in my memory. hahaha.

As some of you all know that I will be spending large part of 2014 at Kota Kinabalu to do my theological studies and also my worship ministry work there. At the same time, since I am at KK, I hope I able to enjoy the music scene in East Malaysia as much as I have here at West. So.. yea.. looking forward to my journey there.

Anyway, I am excited to step in 2014 with courage and boldness. I pray and hope for the same for all of you.

Keep rocking. Much love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2017 Timothy Lim. All Rights Reserved.