thank you 2016

2017 is around the corner. Here's a super #throwbackthursday on timlimproject's 2016 gigs journey.

 One of my 2016 resolution is to get this music/gig train running again after some quiet time in KK. I set out to do it, with a prayerful heart. Looking back, I am grateful to God for His grace in fulfilling that resolution.

There were lots of memorable moments and I am thankful for it. I am grateful for all the friends I made throughout this journey. They are wonderful and their love for music inspires me to be better.

2017 is going to be awesome. I just can feel it. Anyway, please follow Tim Lim for the updates. There's ideas waiting to be shared, time will tell what it is all about.

A huge thanks for all the support and love. Cheers and much love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2017 Timothy Lim. All Rights Reserved.