happy new year 2010!!

You may say this is little overdue..but it's better late than never..

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Yes it's the year 2010. As THIS ROAD has already been launched close to 4 months already, I firstly must thank God for His leading and blessing so far. Besides, I personally would love to thank everyone for the tremendous support so far to my project.

Not forgetting the amazing crew I have. From musicians to my entourage. Love you all to bits!

Certainly there were great memories when we were on the road - tour to Ipoh and KK in particular. Thank you all who came to the concerts and purchase my album. Please do continue to help me in promoting the album to your friends and family.

As 2010 has already dawned upon us, all I can say is there are tour gigs lined up but most of it are not confirm yet. Of course, love to tour Ipoh and KK but let's see how it all comes to. Besides that, I'll be involved in overseeing my church's new album as well - stay tuned about it. At the same time, I would be starting to write some new materials - hoping all of you get hear new things from me in future :)

Please continue to support me as I continue on in this journey. Looking forward for a great year ahead!

Much love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2017 Timothy Lim. All Rights Reserved.