May-be schedule

Yea.. because some are confirmed and some are not... hahaha..

Month of May - my highlight is I would be my church's family camp.

By project-wise, I will head back to studio for new project recording. Yes, I scheduled to be at Jonathan Tse's Refuge Studio around June, which subsequently I will be the Sabah Diocese's Youth Camp.

Would be heading back to Ipoh for another gig and one CF nearby KL -- all this are not officially confirmed but will see how!

So..stay tuned for official announcement and updates!

At the mean time, did this simple cover for a childhood friend who is going to US soon with her husband..

We grew up listening to BSB and when BSB last came to Malaysia for concert, we and a bunch of friends went together to witness it. hahaha. Well, this BSB song is dedicated to her and hope she and hubby will have a great life ahead.

Alright, may May be may-velous for you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2017 Timothy Lim. All Rights Reserved.