Tawau 2013

A fruitful, "food-ful" and fun trip.


The gig started on Friday afternoon where I visited the CF that was organized by Good Tidings. Had a great time to share with students.

Next was later that night at St Patrick Tawau where I was singing in their acoustic night. Had a fun time there too.
Besides that, was able to share testimony and sing at 2 services at St Patrick -- Saturday Night's Bi-lingual service and Sunday English service.



In this trip, God really touched my heart and humbled me to see how God is working among His people and how God use people like me to bring blessing to others. Just amazed at His love during this trip.


Overall, it was indeed a fun trip. Thanks all for coming, thanks all for buying the albums. Thanks all who made me feel at home, thanks to the churches for having me around particularly Rev David Wong (good tidings), Rev Vun Fui, Rev Nickson and Bishop John (at St Patrick)

Much love! =)

More picture at my FB page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2017 Timothy Lim. All Rights Reserved.