October gigs update

3 main highlights though :

SpeakFreely open mic #3 on October 10th and Frontera on 18th with many awesome indie performers. So come and hear us out.

Then on 27th October, I will be the featured act on the revamped Barlai venue gig called Barlai Indie Galore (or simply called B.I.G which is a clever reference to the Barlai's mother company)

I could do a few new songs that I wrote lately and would love you all to hear it live so I can gather some feedback! Of course, perhaps some new covers to do.. along with the usual setlist that includes a few fan-favourite songs.

So come hangout at this places. Mark these dates at your calendar and come! These places have wonderful F&B too. I will be bringing some of my albums to sell (or giveaway if you are nice to me)

Exciting things are ahead. All warmup towards 2017 -- ya, especially when I am getting married soon. Hahaha. Cheers.

But all in all, can't wait to share more about what's ahead. However, when the time comes, you will know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2017 Timothy Lim. All Rights Reserved.