Just June updates

Again, thanks for the wonderful and lovely birthday wishes..been overwhelmed by it and all I can say is a big thank YOU!!

Well, am here for some simple updates for everyone...

In a month's time I will be heading to Kampar to do a concert at UTAR CF. Pretty excited about it and am really looking forward to the event there. Sounds interesting and it's always a pleasure to be back at the University that once I studied.

Same goes to Ipoh, lovely hometown of mine, where I will be dropping by again, this time at 30th October 2010 at St Peter's Church Ipoh(again too!) to do a worship concert with the youths and young adults there. Prior to that, there might be a short visit to another place so stay tuned for confirmation!

The only unfortunate news that I have to cancel my planned date to Tawau due to schedule conflicts. However, what I m confirmed is that I will be part of Sabah Diocese Youth Camp at the end of the year.

With these dates mentioned, hopely I can meet some of you all out there. Once more dates confirm, I will update them at the TL-related websites.

Besides that, been busy writing new songs/materials and who knows you might hear some during some of my concerts. Hahaha. Yes...some surprise in stall if you come.

That's all and wow, half a year gone. Looking forward to make the remaining 2010 a fruitful year..hopely see you around too!!

Much love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2017 Timothy Lim. All Rights Reserved.