Guitar case

My faithful guitar casing.

It was actually a "farewell present" to me by St Peter's Church Youth when i left Ipoh for studies in KL, close to 10 years ago. I admit at first, I didn't really appreciate it because it is bulky and heavy, to a point I didn't bring it with me to KL. But once I got my own guitar in 2009, this case has served me so well especially in protecting my guitar and have travelled with me to a lot of places (both massive or small gigs) despite being big.

So, never underestimate the power of gifts. You never know how much of a difference it can make.

I am not sure if i have said it before but thank you for this wonderful gift, peeps.

Meanwhile, i wanna thank you all for coming to my open mic gigs or seeing it live on fb. I will probably doing a few more in June and probably also have exciting stuff coming up. So, stay tuned....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2017 Timothy Lim. All Rights Reserved.