bye bye Frontera


A post shared by Tim Lim (@timlim12) on
#throwbackthursday to my last gig of the year and also the last time that I am standing on this lovely stage of Frontera, as it’s gonna cease its operations by 2018.

This place is special to many indie singer-songwriters as its platform is where we all started. I can testify to this as it helped me to craft my skill as performer, at the same time, forge many friendships in this place, which many are wonderful people that I know in the Malaysian music scene.

And I will never forget the food and drinks there. So as we said our goodbyes here, it’s not an end to an era but looking forward , I believe there’s great things ahead for all of us. Including you Ramesh , thank you for allowing us to be there and your hospitality.

Yes, I guess I will see around in some of @openmicmalaysia venues. 2018 is gonna be awesome, in terms of everything.

Nice caption there by Open Mic. Loved it. I guess that's what my music is all about =)

well, 2018 is gonna be a blast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2017 Timothy Lim. All Rights Reserved.